Need some campfire laughs? Get ready to laugh, groan, and maybe even facepalm as we dive into a collection of more than 100 funny camping jokes and one-liners that will tickle your funny bone.
These jokes are so cheesy, they will rival any dad jokes about camping! From silly puns to questionable punchlines, we’ve gathered and created some of the most hilarious campfire jokes just for you.
So grab your sense of humour and get ready to chuckle, cringe, face palm and groan at these jokes for camping. Best of all, they are clean jokes and completely kid-friendly too!
Best Camping Jokes To Tell Around The Campfire
Try these funny camping jokes for when you’re sitting around the campfire or when you need some rainy day camping entertainment:
- What do bears call campers in sleeping bags? – Burritos
- Why can’t you run through a campsite? – You can only ran, because its past tents
- What’s the best part of living on the road? – It’s harder for relatives to drop in
- Why is it never relaxing when 2 couples go camping? – It’s two tents
- What do you call a lost camper with no nose or body? – nobodynose
- Why couldn’t the young boy set up his campsite alone? – It was too in tents
- How would you describe a happy camper? – content
- What do you have if you have 8 camp chairs, 4 campers, and 6 sleeping bags in a wheelbarrow? – A big wheelbarrow
- What’s brown and hairy and can be found in a tent? – a camping coconut
- When and where do a lot of city kids go camping? – Out the front of EB Games when a new Call Of Duty is released
- Where does a camper keep their life savings? – The river bank
- How do you keep warm in a tent? – Sleep in the corner, its approx 90 degrees
- How many grey nomads does it take to change a lightbulb? – Only 1. The others are still trying to set up the grey water hose
- What type of chair is good at yoga? – A folding chair
- What do you call a tired sleeping bag? – A nap sack
- What did the llama say when asked if he wants to go camping? – Alpaca tent!
- Can a frog jump higher than a tent? – Of course, a tent can’t jump
- What do you call an argument when setting up camp? – A tents atmosphere
- How do you organise a space camp trip? – You planet
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? – No idea
- What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs? – Still no idea
- How do you make a campfire more interesting? – Give it a backstory
- What do you call a camp trip without toilet paper? – A rough trip
- What do you call a camp trip when you forget the esky? – A tragedy
- What is a tree’s favourite drink? – Root beer
- What do you call a group of crows camping? – A murder within tent
- Why do trees have so many friends? – They branch out
- Why did the fish blush? – Because it saw the creek’s bottom
- How do you talk to fish? – Drop it a line
- What does a pine tree wear to the river? – Swimming trunks
- How does a tree access the internet? – It logs in
- How do you keep your sleeping bag from stretching? – Don’t sleep too long in it
- What is the colour of the wind? – Blew
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love August camping? – Because he had a great fall
- What do you get if you cross a fish and an elephant? – Swimming trunks
- What scares Irish kids camping? – A paddy long legs
- What did the campers say about the new camp fire? – They gave it a glowing review
- What is the deadliest mountain to camp on? – Kill-a-man-jaro
- What type of shoes do toads wear camping? – Open toad ones
- How do you know if a tree is dogwood? – By its bark
- How do you judge a bush campsite? – By its facilitrees
- What vegetable loves camping? – Brussel scouts
- What is a spider’s favourite camping activity? – Fly fishing
- What do you call a snake that works for the government? – A civil serpent
- Why don’t Egyptian mummies go camping? – They are afraid to relax and unwind
- Why are hiking shops so diverse? – They hire people from all walks of life
- What do you call a koala with no teeth? – A eucalyptus gummy bear
- What did the ocean say to the campsite? – Nothing it just waved
- What do you get if you cross a shoe and a tent? – Bootcamp
- How rare is it to die by falling in a campfire? – Medium rare
- Why was the movie about camping fiddlers R rated? – It had in tents violins
- What do you call a camper that drives through frozen rain? – Van Hailin
- Why did the robot go camping? – To recharge his batteries
- Why are RV campers so obedient? – They go where they’re towed
- what is a mozzie’s favourite camping activity? – Skin diving
- Why did the bread want to go camping? – So it could loaf around
- Why is it a good idea to pack asparagus when you go camping? – In case you break your other agus
- What did the father say to his daughter when her marshmallow kept falling into the fire? – Stick with it
- Why is camping on April 1st so tiring? – Because you just finished a 31-day march.
- What drink helps calm down angry mothers camping? – calm-omile tea
- What type of witch likes beach camping? – sandwitches
- What did the beaver say to the tree? – It’s been nice gnawing you
- How do you avoid getting swallowed by a river kayaking? – Stay away from the river’s mouth
- Did you hear about the camper who got arrested for walking naked in the mountains of South America?– He got done for Andes-cent exposure.
- Why don’t bears like fast food? – Because they can’t catch it!
- Why don’t skeletons go camping? – Because they have no body to go with.
- What did the tent say to the sleeping bag? – I’ve got you covered
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? – Fsh
- Why did the tomato turn red while hiking? – Because it saw the salad dressing
- How do you start a campfire with 2 sticks? – Make sure one is a matchstick
Camping One Liners, Riddles & Puns
These camping puns, one liners, riddles and funny camping quotes are sure to give you a giggle or leave you questioning your sense of humour!
- I love the smell of a campfire – it brings tears to my eyes
- On one camp trip, this family arrived late to the site. As soon as the car stopped, the doors flew open and four children jumped out. They began to unload gear and worked feverishly to set up the tent. Next, the boys ran to gather firewood while the girls and their mother set up the camp kitchen area. The camper in the space next to them marvelled at the children’s father, “I’ve never seen such teamwork nor a camp that was ready so quickly. I’m impressed. “The father turned to the neighbour and nodded sagely. “I have a system,” he said. “No one goes to the bathroom before the camp is set up.”
- God gave us shin bones to find the trailer hitch in the dark. Every night.
- We got camping insurance, but if someone steals my tent in the middle of the night I’m still not covered.
- I sat on a campfire the other day and it was the most ember-assing thing I have done
- An adventurer was paddling downstream in winter. Feeling cold, he lit a fire in his boat. He quickly realized you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
- When the couple fell in love, they carved their initials into a tree. After they got married, they added a year. And for each kid, they carved their initials. Then one day, while the couple went camping, the tree fell over and flattened their tent, which goes to show, karma’s a birch.
- RV having fun yet?
- A motorhome got hopelessly bogged down in a muddy hole along a dirt road. After a few minutes, a passing farmer drove by on his tractor and offered to pull him out for only $100. After the motorhome was back on dry ground, the RVer said to the farmer, “You must be making a pretty penny pulling vehicles out of this mud night and day!”
“Well,” replied the farmer, “I only pull folks out during the day. At night I have to haul water to fill up the hole.”
- Creek camping. Donating blood one mozzie bite at a time
- How is it one match can start a bush fire but it takes me 2 hours and a whole box to light a campfire?
- I went to buy a camouflage tent the other day – Couldn’t find any!
- You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy a motorhome and that’s pretty close
- Education is important. But camping is importanter
- Bring a compass when camping. It’s awkward when you have to eat friends.
- There is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothes
- To hike is to complain!
- Camping, where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person for a weekend
- Not all classrooms have four walls
- A young boy goes camping in the woods for the first time with his dad.
After they set up camp, he asks his dad where he can go to the toilet.
“That’s the beauty of camping in the woods,” the father replies, “You can go to the toilet wherever you want.”
After five minutes or so, the young lad wanders back to the campfire.
“So, where did you go to the toilet then, son?” The father asks.
“In your tent,” the boy replies.
- A snake bit Chuck Norris out camping. After 2 days of withering agony, the snake died.
- Two koalas go camping together. One of them gets hungry and decides to chuck some gum leaves and twigs into the frying pan for a feed. The other sees this and snatches them off the sizzle whilst saying” Are you crazy? This is a non-stick pan”
- For all in-tents and purposes, camping is just sleeping outside
- I could go camping forests of my life!
- A married couple were out camping when they ran into an angry fox. The wife says ” Maybe I should give him some of the stew I made” to which the husband replies” No he looks angry enough.”
- A dog was in Tentworld to buy a tent. The cashier says” You don’t see many dogs in here buying tents” to which the dog replies” With these prices I’m not surprised. They are all going to Anaconda!”
- While sitting around a campfire, a boy asks his father, “Dad, are bugs good to eat?” “That’s disgusting. Don’t talk about things like that over dinner,” the dad replies. After dinner, the father asks, “Now, son, what did you want to ask me?” “Oh, nothing,” the boy says. “There was a bug in your stew, but now it’s gone.”
- A spider was in my tent and my girlfriend told me to take it out instead of squashing it. We went and had some drinks. Cool guy. Wants to be a lawyer.
Camping Knock Knock Jokes
If you’re looking for simple jokes for camping, you can’t go past these camping knock knock jokes!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Armageddon. Armageddon who? Armageddon cold out here!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? RV. RV who? RV there yet?!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Carrie. Carrie who? Carrie the esky while I get the chairs!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive who? Olive the camping life!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce go camping and have an adventure!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s just a campfire story!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Sherwood. Sherwood who? Sherwood like to go camping this weekend!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Winnie. Winnie who? Winnie you pitch the tent, and I’ll gather the firewood!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Woodchuck. Woodchuck who? Woodchuck love to go camping and chop firewood!
And there you have it, more than 100 cringey camping jokes and one-liners that are sure to have you giggling, groaning, and rolling your eyes all at the same time. We hope these cheesy, sometimes questionable jokes brought a smile to your face and added a little extra entertainment to your camping adventures.